Manufacture # Cyberpower | Model # ENVIROSENSOR
The CyberPower ENVIROSENSOR Environmental Sensor to get the temperature and humidity readings of your server closet and/or datacenter remotely in real-time. Connect the ENVIROSENSOR to a compatible SNMP card or Switched and Monitored PDU to get readings with a range of 32° and 158°F and an accuracy of ± 1.8°F. It also has an accuracy of ± 2% with a range of 0 to 90% relative humidity. Administrators are notified remotely whenever a defined event occurs. Additionally, four input contact closures are included for monitoring connected devices such as door alarms, security switches, and more.
- Provides Real-Time UPS ENVIROSENSOR Monitoring
- Measures Temperature and Humidity
- Connects to SNMP Cards via Ethernet
- 4 x Input Contact Closure
- Works with ENVIROSENSOR Switched & Monitored PDUs.
- Voltage: 12 V (Supplied via SNMP Connection)
- Connection Port: RJ45 Ethernet
- Inputs: 4 x Contact Closures
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 1.8° at 32° to 158°F / ± 1° at 0° to 70°C
- Humidity Accuracy: ± 2% at 0 to 90% Relative Humidity
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty