Manufacture # Cyberpower | Model # BPE240V30ART3U
CyberPower BPE240V30ART3U is an Extended Battery Module (EBM) which can be used in conjunction with compatible UPS systems to provide prolonged system runtime during power interruption. The battery module comes with DC plug-and-play power connectors to allow for adding multiple EBMs. With the built-in charger design, the EBMs can charge directly from utility without resorting to UPS, significantly saving total charging time when charging multiple EBMs.
The product features hot-swappable battery packs, allowing users to safely replace battery module without interrupting connected loads. The sealed lead-acid battery used within the EBM is stable and safe, which ensures the power system's reliable performance. Designed with industrial-grade metal enclosure, the product is suitable for data center and critical applications.
- Rack/Tower BPE240V30ART3U Convertible Configurations
- Built-in charger for Extended Battery Module (EBM)
- Hot-swappable Batteries
- Metal Housing
- Sealed Lead-acid Batteries
- User-replaceable Batteries
- BPE240V30ART3U EBM Expansion Capability.
- Battery Type: Sealed Lead-acid
- Compatible UPS Models: OL6000ERT3UD, OL6000ERT3UDM, OL6000ERT3UP
- Operating Temperature (C):0 ~ 40
- Operating Relative Humidity (Non-condensing) (%):0 ~ 90
- Operating Elevation (feet/meters):0-10,000 feet (0-3,000 meters)
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty