Manufacture # Cyberpower | Model # PR750ELCD
CyberPower PR750ELCD Line-Interactive UPS, with seamless Pure Sine Wave, provides the best power protection available for office system devices including PCs, workstations, networking devices, and peripherals. It’s typically integrated in the back office, server room, and data center environment.
The UPS can be locally managed via USB or serial ports, or remotely managed via an SNMP Card (an optional Remote Management Card), allowing administrators and users unsurpassed flexibility to remotely access each UPS through the network to perform real-time monitoring, UPS configurations, and scheduled system shutdowns by using PowerPanel Management software. The product is also certified to be interoperable and compatible with Cisco, which helps to achieve the best energy performance possible.
- Line-interactive UPS PR750ELCD Topology
- Active PFC Compatible
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Hot-swappable PR750ELCD Batteries
- EMI and RFI Filtration
- Detachable LCD Panel
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) Port
- SNMP/HTTP Remote Management Capability (Optional)
- USB Connectivity Port
- PowerPanel® Management Software.
- Brand: CyberPower
- Battery: Runtime at Half Load (min) 12
- Surge Protection and Filtering: Surge Suppression 405 Joules
- Status Indication: LCD Control Panel
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty