Manufacture # Cyberpower | Model # PDU20BHVIEC12RA
The CyberPower PDU20BHVIEC12R, a 12-outlet (rear) rackmount basic power distribution unit (PDU), provides 200V/230V 20A output. It distributes power to 10 IEC-320 C13, 2 IEC-320 C19 receptacles from a single IEC-320 C20 plug with unfiltered electrical pass-through. Designed for datacenters and other electrically demanding applications, the PDU20BHVIEC12R has rugged, industrial-grade metal housing and a 10-foot AC power cord. It can be mounted either horizontally or vertically, includes a cord retention tray, and is ETL/RoHS certified. A limited lifetime warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions.
- Safeguards against accidental power PDU20BHVIEC12RA shutdown
- Highly PDU20BHVIEC12RA durable construction ensures the efficient distribution of power in demanding
- IT or industrial environments to servers, equipment, and connected devices
- Reaches distant power sources, allowing the PDU to be placed where it’s needed
- Secures power cords, keeping them organized and accessible. Helps cords stay plugged in.
- Phase: Single
- Amps: 20A (Derated to 16A)
- Volts: 200 – 230 V
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Plug type: IEC-320 C20
- Outlets: 10 IEC-320 C13, 2 IEC-320 C19
- Outlet location: Rear
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty