Manufacture # Asus | Model # ASMB9-IKVM
ASUS ASMB9-iKVM is an effective remote server management chip that is IPMI 2.0 compliant and provides the OS-independent and cross-platform interface for monitoring the server system such as temperature, voltage, and Fan status etc. MIS can be informed of the server working status from anywhere, anytime via real-time event notification.
- ASMB9-iKVM supports remotely update BIOS to save MIS time and efforts; standalone KVM/Java utility to simplify remote control process; video recording and BSOD capture for easily trouble-shooting.
- With simple steps, MIS is able to control servers by functions keys and remote server screen to accomplish KVM (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) over LAN, which is based on out-of-band management and keeps working to provide around-the-clock remote monitor and diagnosis through GUI (Web-based Graphical User Interface) even the server OS is down.
- The ASMB9-iKVM module offers advanced server management functions including “remote OS installation”, "remote power on/off/reset", "remote control", “remote hardware health monitoring” and “system event log”. Through the enhanced data encryption (in Advanced Encryption Standard), the internet security can be protected.
- Multiple Virtual Media over LAN allows administrators to share the data saved in a local drive (simultaneous floppy, Hard disk or USB and CD or DVD redirection) to target servers, which provide a way for easy maintenance and simplify OS deployment process.
- BSOD screen displays the snapshot of the blue screen captured if the host system crashed since last reboot.
- Internal RAM: 384 MB for system, 64 MB for video
- Internal ROM: 32 MB
- Timers: 32-bit Watchdog Timer
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty