Manufacture # Sunix | Model # USB2312
SUNIX USB2312 is a dual-port Super-Speed USB 3.1 PCI Express Add-on card, and it’s compliant with the PCI Express Generation 2 (Dual-lane x2) specification for host PC system. It works up to 10 Gbps for data transfer when connecting to USB 3.1 compliant peripherals, while maintaining compatibility with existing USB peripheral devices. USB 3.1 performance is 2 times faster than USB 3.0 and 20 times faster than USB 2.0 connectivity. With SUNIX unique technology, it can output efficient power to USB device without additional power adapter connection. SUNIX USB2312 is an ideal choice for external storage devices, MP3 players, external writer, digital cameras, webcam, networking and video devices, and all other USB devices.
- PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0 dual-lane (x2).
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 specification Gen2.
- Compliant with xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 1.1.
- Supports Dual Ports USB2312 simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.1, 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 devices.
- Supports USB data transfer rate of 10G/5G/480/12/1.5 Mbps.
- Expands dual external USB 3.1 Super-Speed plus Type-A ports on the system.
- USB port supplies maximum +5VDC / 900mA power output to USB device.
- Built-in over current protection on each USB port.
- Support device remote wakeup function from USB keyboard or mouse.
- Hot-swapping feature allows connect/disconnect device without powering down the system.
- Driver supports Dual Ports USB2312 for Microsoft Windows 7, 8.x and 10 operation systems.
- Certified by Electromagnetic Compatibility (CE, FCC, VCCI, BSMI) and RoHS approval.
- BUS: PCI Express Spec 2.0, Dual-Lane (x2)
- Controller: PCI Express USB 3.1 Host controller, Asmedia ASM1142
- Interface: Universal Serial Bus 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
- No. of Port: 2-port
- PCB Connector: USB 3.1 USB Type-A port
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Years Limited Warranty