ATEN US434 is a 4-port USB 3.0 peripheral sharing device that allows users to share four USB devices between 4 different computers. US434 is USB 3.0 compliant which can support data transfer rate up to 5Gbps and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB1.1. It is perfect for high-bandwidth devices such as USB docking stations or HD camera.
In addition US434 also features an external remote port selector that can simplify desktop layout and select which computer needs to use the USB devices. With its compact and all-in-one design you can create a space saving convenient and productive work environment.
- Computer Connections: 4
- Port Selection: Remote port selector
- Computer: 4 x USB Type B Male (Blue)
- Device: 4 x USB Type A Female (Blue)
- Power (Optional): 1 x USB micro B Female (Black)
- USB Cable: 2 x 1.2 m / 2 x 1.8 m
- Remote Port Selector: 1.8 m
- Operating Temperature: 0–40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20–60°C
- Humidity: 0–80% RH Non-condensing
- Housing: Plastic
- Weight: 0.13 kg
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 9.37 x 9.30 x 2.68 cm