Manufacture # Startech | Model # USB110EXT2
The USB110EXT2 USB 1.1 Extender enables you to extend a USB 1.1 connection over distances of up to 40-meters (131-feet) using standard Cat5 or Cat6 UTP cabling, bypassing the normal limitation of 5m (15ft) for USB 1.1 devices and allows for the host computer system to be safely stored in a remote location.
The USB Extender features a compact design with no external power requirements, making it the ideal solution for remote USB cameras, keyboards, mice or other input devices for environments where install space or access to electrical outlets is limited.
- 1x USB 1.1 port, 1x RJ45 port
- Support for a maximum distance of up to 40m (131ft), over Cat5 or Cat6 cabling
- Full Speed USB 1.1 compliant host interface, with data bandwidth up to 12 Mbps
- Efficient circuit design provides up to 300mA of power at the remote end
- 8kV Contact and 16kV Air Electrical Static Discharge (ESD) protection
- Integrated USB cables
- 1 - Local Unit Connectors: RJ-45, USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0
- 1 - Remote Unit Connectors: USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0, RJ-45
- Ports: 1
- Cabling: Cat 5e UTP or better
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 12 Mbps
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty