Manufacture # Startech | Model #USB2004EXTV
Overcome the 16ft USB cable length limitation to create a more flexible and efficient workspace. Now you can place up to four USB devices in remote locations away from the host computer system. Position your hard drive enclosure, printer, scanner, webcam and other popular peripherals right where you need them, to save time and enhance your productivity.
Gain quick access to the USB devices you use most frequently. Often on the go? Use the two top ports for fast, easy connections to portable devices like flash drives, smartphones and tablets. Plus, you still have two front-facing ports for printers or other devices requiring a more permanent set-up.
The versatile USB2004EXTV supports Windows, Mac and Linux systems. Set-up is easy with no additional drivers or software required, and the extender is backward compatible with USB 1.1 and 1.0 peripherals.
- Connect four USB 2.0 devices away from your computer over Cat5 up to 130ft (40m) or Cat6 up to 165ft (50m)
- USB 2.0 Extender over Ethernet
- Cost-effective & compact USB extension over single Ethernet cable
- Features 2 top ports
- OS independent
- Transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
- Kit includes a transmitter and a 4 port hub receiver
- Plug-and-play and hot-swap compatible
- Color: Black
- Material: Steel
- Input Current: 0.4 A
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 AC
- Output Current: 2.0 A
- Output Voltage: 5 DC
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty