Manufacture # Kensington | Model # 62917
Expand the connectivity of your Microsoft Surface Pro with the Kensington Dual 4K Surface Pro Docking Station SD7000. Lift, tilt, and lower your Surface Pro's display for your comfort with this docking station's flexible articulating hinge. The SD7000 supports 4K resolution monitors up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, or 30Hz for dual monitor setups.
The SD7000 houses a plethora of ports, including a USB 3.1 Type-C output and four USB 3.0 Type-A outputs, which transfers data up to 5Gb/s and delivers a charge up to 5V respectively. The SD7000 also has inputs that can extend your Surface Pro's screen to an external monitor with its built-in DisplayPort and HDMI support. Additionally, the SD7000 offers a Gigabit Ethernet jack for wired networking connections.
Furthermore, the SD7000 secures your Surface Pro with its integrated Kensington lock slot. This versatile docking station is compatible with Windows 10, so your Surface Pro can work in an optimized operating system.
- Designed for Docking Stn 62917 Surface Pro: The SD7000 integrates Microsoft's proprietary Surface Connect technology
- Which allows a seamless docking connection and charge experience.
- Articulating Hinge: Adjust the position of your docked Surface Pro so
- It can stand upright or lay flat in Studio Mode.
- Versatile Video Connections: Connect to different external monitor setups with output options for HDMI via DisplayPort
- The SD7000 supports one 4K monitor with a resolution
- Up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz or two 4K monitors with resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 @ 30H
- Gigabit Ethernet Port: Provides a reliable 1Gb wired networking connection between
- Computers for faster downloads from the corporate intranet or internet.
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (0.9 A)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C (3 A)
- 1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Headphone/Microphone Combo
- 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (Single Display)
- 3840 x 2160 at 30 Hz (Dual Display)
- AC Adapter
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty