Manufacture # Eaton | Model # MBP3KAU
The Eaton HotSwap MBP series is made of versatile, flexible 2U PDUs designed to add high availability to UPSs up to 3,000VA. Any UPS connected to a HotSwap MBP can be replaced for maintenance or upgrade purposes without interrupting the power supply to the protected devices. As a unique feature, they can be screwed at the back of a Pulsar UPS, either front-facing or rear-facing, on the left or right hand side, for maximum versatility. They offer multiple mounting options for rack enclosures, wall mounting or connection at the rear of a UPS, whatever its brand.
- Adds MBP3KAU high availability to UPSs up to 3,000 VA
- Can be rack-mounted, wall-mounted or connected at the rear of an Eaton UPS in 3 different ways
- 2U versatile power distribution unit
- Easy MBP3KAU plug-in connectivity
- Universal solution.
- Format: >1U 19” rack-mounting with multi-position mountings
- Installation: 19” rack, wall mounting or on Eaton RT UPSs
- Cascading: Yes, IEC 16 A output socket
- Retaining clips: Retaining clips on the IEC output sockets
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty