Manufacture # Eaton | Model # EATS16N
The Eaton Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) is a high availability switch designed for providing redundant power for sensitive equipment. Powered by two independent power sources and automatically makes a rapid switch from one source to the other when the power supply used to power its connected load fails.
- Provides EATS16N power redundancy to IT equipment
- Alternative to expensive redundant power supplies available from networking equipment vendors
- Compact, 1U rack form factor
- Seamlessly switches from one power source to the other
- Network management on ATS 30 and ATS 16 Netpack versions
- LCD EATS16N with metering and basic configuration capabilities.
- Input Voltage: 208 / 220 / 230 / 240 V
- Input Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Input Current: 16A
- Input Connector(s): 2 x IEC C20, 2 x input cables
- Output Connector(s): 8 x IEC C13, 1 x IEC C19
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty