Manufacture # Eaton | Model # EMPDT1H1C2
The optional Eaton Environmental Monitoring Probe (EMP) Gen 2 is a connectivity device that enables you to collect temperature and humidity readings in rack enclosures and monitor environmental data remotely using Eaton's power monitoring solutions or a standard web browser. Each EMP provides one temperature, one humidity, and two dry-contact status data points. Compatible with UPSs and PDUs, the EMP Gen 2 features a translucent case and integrated LED to positively identify the status of each sensor at a glance while walking the aisles.
- Measure EMPDT1H1C2 ambient temperature and humidity at the rack level
- Monitor the status of up to six additional contact devices/sensors
- Display real-time and historical status of all sensors via the intranet or Internet
- Aggregate real-time information via EMP Gen 2 sensor
- Stay informed EMPDT1H1C2 of alarms via email notification.
- Type: Environment monitoring device
- Form Factor: External
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty