Manufacture # Crucial | Model # CT2000P5PSSD5
The Crucial P5 Plus SSD delivers remarkable speed and data protection with sequential reads up to 6600 MB/s for transformative computing. Engineered by Micron with the latest Gen4 NVMe technology, the Crucial P5 Plus includes advanced features like full hardware-based encryption, dynamic write acceleration, and adaptive thermal protection to keep your data safe while enhancing system reliability. Designed specifically for intensive workloads, high-quality creative content, and hardcore gaming, the P5 Plus is also backward compatible with most Gen3 systems for ultimate flexibility.
- With cutting-edge technology and stability, the P5 Plus is perfect for intensive uses like gaming, video editing, content creation, and demanding engineering applications.
- The P5 Plus offers flexibility. Whether you need an SSD for a Gen3 system upgrade or a new Gen4 build, the P5 Plus is compatible with both. Experience faster boot ups, apps that open in seconds, and games that load as soon as you're ready to play.
- Combine performance and durability with the advanced features of our P5 Plus, including industry-leading NAND, innovative controller technology, adaptive thermal protection, dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and encryption capability. All Crucial SSDs also come with our Storage Executive and free cloning software.
- Engineered for hardcore gamers, professionals, and creatives who demand high-performance computing
- Works with PlayStation 5 and has an integrated heatsink
- Storage Capacity: 2 TB
- Read Speed (MB/s)² : 6600
- Write Speed (MB/s)² : 5000
- Interface: PCIe 4.0 x4 NVMe
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND: 3D Nand
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty