Manufacture # DrayTek Vigor | Model # DSQ2200x
When configured with WiFi6 VigorAPs VigorSwitch Q2200x can bring full WiFi 6 capability and features to LAN clients. Furthermore, it supports advanced Layer 3 features, DHCP Server, and VLAN Routing, to improve network efficiency and ensure that the LAN network continues to work even if the gateway is offline. Therefore, this switch is well placed to be the core switch in most SME/SMB networks.
- Provides higher performance to WiFi 6 AP and other Ethernet devices.
- Enable Ping check to selected devices to keep monitoring on their status. If ping timeout, power cycle (if PoE enabled) the port and/or send out mail alert.
- Provides 10G-capable fiber SFP+ ports for aggregation or uplinking to the core switches.
- Improve overall network performance by using VigorSwitch Q2200x to route the inter-VLAN traffic directly and offload the router.
- Recognise traffic from IP cameras and IP phones automatically and add CoS tag for QoS prioritisation.
- VigorSwitch Q2200x supports IPv6 by offering MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, and IPv6 DNS Resolver.
- Improve the performance of critical traffic by prioritising it with CoS, DSCP, and IP Precedence tag.
- Console Port: 1 x RJ-45
- Factory Reset Button: 1
- Buffer Size: 12 Mbit
- Switching Capacity: 166 Gbps
- MAC Address Table: 16k
- Jumbo Frame: Up to 10KB
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty