Manufacture # Crucial | Model # CT2000T700SSD5
The Crucial T700 PCIe 5.0 NVMe SSD is built for faster gaming, video editing, 3D rendering and heavy workload applications. Built with Micron 232-layer TLC NAND, the Crucial T700 Gen5 SSD is optimised for performance, takes full advantage of Microsoft DirectStorage, and is backward compatible with Gen3 and Gen4 motherboards. With SSD speeds nearly 2x faster than Gen4 in your PC, you’ll never look back from the Crucial T700.
- Render high-resolution textures up to 60% faster, load assets in seconds and get up to 99% less CPU utilization to free up your system for multitasking with Microsoft DirectStorage and GPU decompression.
- Our aluminum and nickel-plated copper heatsink was custom designed to help you maximize performance in game and while 3D rendering while minimizing throttle9 - without the noise or failure risk of integrated fans or liquid cooling
- Crucial is the only brand whose parent company, Micron, innovated the 232-layer TLC NAND3 inside the T700 Gen5 SSD.
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Capacity: 2TB
- Memory Components: TLC NAND
- Interface: PCI-Express 5.0 x4
- Max Sequential Read: Up to 12,400 MBps
- Max Sequential Write: Up to 11,800 MBps
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty