Manufacture # CORSAIR | Model # CC-9011218-WW
The CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, offering incredible cooling potential with an airflow- optimized steel front panel, hidden cable management, and three included CORSAIR AirGuide fans.
The CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, with an airflow-optimized steel front panel for maximum air intake and three included 140mm AirGuide fans. CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management easily keeps your cables hidden from sight, while a massive interior enables a multitude of cooling options, including room for up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators.
- The roomy interior, massive airflow, and smart design of the 7000D AIRFLOW opens up a world of possibilities for creative and unforgettable builds
- The 7000 series is one of the most fully-featured full-towers on the market, with massive expansion capabilities
- Two steel high-airflow panels and a sturdy 4mm thick tempered glass side panel offer outstanding airflow and a clear view of your system
- Put the spotlight on your graphics card with an innovative vertical GPU mount, big enough to fit today's most powerful graphics cards with plenty of room for airflow
- A removable, customizable windowed PSU shroud shows off the heart of your system
- Remove the panel, add vinyl graphics, laser-etch your own logo, or add backlighting to make your rig stand out
- Quickly and easily route your major cables through a single hidden channel
- With a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, easily concealed by a hinged steel door.
- Form Factor: Full Tower
- Case Window: Tempered Glass
- Case Expansion Slots: 8 horizontal + 3 vertical
- Case Drive Bays: (x6) 3.5in (x4) 2.5in
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty