Manufacture # Transcend | Model # TS256GMTE220S
Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S aims at high-end applications, such as digital audio/video production, gaming, and enterprise use, which require constant processing heavy workloads with no system lags or slowdowns of any kind. Utilizing the PCI Express Gen3 x4 interface supported by the latest NVMe standard, 3D NAND flash memory, an 8-channel controller, and a DRAM cache, the PCIe SSD 220S offers supreme transfer speeds that override others.
- The 220S uses 3D NAND Flash controller to store your data in a series of stacked memory layers, giving you ample room for your most important files without compromising speed or endurance.
- Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S follows NVMe 1.3 and utilizes the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, meaning four lanes are used for transmitting and receiving data simultaneously. Its 8-channel controller supports ultra high data throughput, resulting in compelling performance of up to 3,300MB/s read and 1,200MB/s write.
- PCIe (or PCI Express) is a much faster interface than SATA (or Serial ATA) for connecting a host computer to solid-state storage devices over one or more lanes consisting of one transmit and one receive serial interface in each lane, meaning it can better fulfill new performance requirements.
- NVMe (or NVM Express) is a host controller interface standard designed to address the needs of enterprise and client applications that utilize PCI Express-based solid-state storage. NVMe calls for better performance vectors than AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface), including scalable bandwidth, increased IOPS, and low latency.
- Transcend's PCIe SSD 220S is engineered with LDPC (Low-Density Parity Check) coding, a powerful ECC algorithm, to keep data secure. Manufactured with high-quality 3D NAND flash chips, and engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism, the PCIe SSD 220S guarantees superior endurance and stability for high-end applications.
- Type: M.2 2280
- Bus Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4
- Flash Type: 3D NAND flash
- Capacity: 256GB
- Sequential Read/Write: up to 3,300/1,250 MB/s
- TBW: 550
- MTBF: 2,000,000 hour(s)
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty