Manufacture # Philips | Model # 27M1C5500VL/75
Philips VA LED display uses an advanced multi-domain vertical alignment technology which gives you super-high static contrast ratios for extra vivid and bright images.While standard office applications are handled with ease, it is especially suitable for photos, web-browsing, movies, gaming, and demanding graphical applications. It's optimized pixel management technology gives you 178/178 degree extra wide viewing angle, resulting in crisp images.
- Input lag is the amount of time that elapses between performing an action with connected devices and seeing the result on screen.
- Low input lag reduces the time delay between entering a command from your devices to monitor, greatly improve on playing twitch-sensitive video games, particularly important to whom plays fast-paced, competitive games.
- These Philips screens deliver Crystalclear, Quad HD 2560x1440 or 2560x1080 pixel images. Utilizing high performance panels with high density pixel count, enabled by high bandwidth sources like USB-C, Displayport, HDMI, Dual link DVI, these new displays will make your images and graphics come alive.
- Our LowBlue Mode and Flicker-free technology have been developed to reduce eye strain and fatigue often caused by long hours in front of a monitor.
- Panel Size: 27 inch VA
- Backlight type: W-LED system
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 250 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical): 4000:1
- Maximum Resolution: HDMI 2560 x 1440
- Pixel pitch: 0.2331 x 0.2331 mm
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty