Manufacture # Lenovo | Model # 00YJ219
Lenovo Xeon Intel E5-2608L v4. Processor family: Intel® Xeon® E5 v4, Processor frequency: 1.6 GHz, Processor socket: LGA 2011-v3. Memory channels: Quad-channel, Maximum internal memory supported by processor: 1536 GB, Memory types supported by processor: DDR4-SDRAM. Thermal Design Power (TDP): 50 W, VID Voltage Range: 0 - 0 V. Supported instruction sets: AVX 2.0, Scalability: 2S, Physical Address Extension (PAE): 46 bit. Processor package size: 52.5 x 51 mm
- Added Security with Faster Data Encryption: The Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) enable fast and secure data encryption and decryption for better performance and less risk from timing and cache-based attacks than table-based software implementations.
- Intel AES-NI supports usages such as standard key lengths, standard modes of operation, and even some nonstandard or future variants.
- Simplify Virtualization and Reduce Overheads: Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT) helps make virtualization practical by eliminating performance overheads, reducing complexity, and improving security with hardware assistance.
- Virtualization allows multiple workloads to share a common set of resources so that a variety of workloads can co-locate while maintaining full isolation from each other.
- Processor threads: 16
- System bus rate: 6.4 GT/s
- Processor operating modes: 64-bit
- Processor series: Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4
- Processor cache: 20 MB
- Processor cache type: Smart Cache
- Stepping: R0
- Processor boost frequency: 1.7 GHz