Manufacture # Garmin | Model # 010-02247-01
Garmin Swim 2 is a GPS swimming smartwatch made to monitor heart rate and track distance, pace, stroke count, SWOLF and more in the pool and open water. Just add water.
Using built-in GPS, you can train in lakes, oceans and rivers while recording distance, pace, stroke count, stroke rate, stroke distance and SWOLF.
Garmin Swim 2 with Elevate heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, including during swim activities. Glance at your heart rate in real time as you swim, check out your average and max values during rests, then analyze your heart rate post-swim on Garmin Connect.
- See your heart rate on your wrist, no strap needed.
- Get pacing alerts, logging drills and everything you need to advance your swim.
- Know when to slow down or speed up with Critical Swim Speed.
- Your watch automatically stops when you do — done and done.
- Do it your way when you design your own workouts.
- Battery life for the whole week. That’s up to 7 days for those counting.
- Lens Material: Chemically Strengthened Glass
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Display Size: 1.04" (26.3 mm) Diameter
- Display Resolution: 208 X 208 Pixels
- Weight: 36 g
- Battery Life: Smartwatch Mode: Up To 7 Days
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty