Manufacture # Ubiquiti | Model # TP-DCDC-1224
The TP-DCDC Series of DC to DC converters offered by Tycon Power Systems are a low cost and high reliability solution for those requiring 24VDC Power Over Ethernet voltage from a 12 or 24V battery system. They have an integrated POE injector to apply the 24VDC to the CAT5 Ethernet cable. The output is regulated at 24V DC from an input voltage between 9VDC and 36VDC. They have two isolated inputs for connecting 2 power sources, like a primary and backup power source. They accept data-in to a shielded RJ45 Jack and provide data-out and POE power on the shielded RJ45 output jack.
They work by supplying power on the unused Ethernet pins 4,5(V+) and 7,8(V-). They have various protections for surge, short circuit and overload. The units have power output up to 19W. If the remote device does not support power over Ethernet, splitters (TP-POE-SPLT-1) are available to split the data and DC voltage at the remote device.
- Input Voltage 9-36VDC; Output 24V DC
- Dual Inputs for connecting 2 power sources
- Integrated POE Inserter
- TP-DCDC-1224 High Power up to 19W
- Low self consumption power
- Short Circuit, Over Current and Over Voltage Protection
- High Temperature Operation
- Compact size TP-DCDC-1224 Desktop / Wall Mount
- Applications: 12V / 24V Battery Systems, Wireless Access Points and Client Devices, IP Phone and Security Camera Systems
- Great for use with Ubiquiti and MikroTik RouterBOARD long range wireless access points.
- DC Input Voltage: 9VDC - 36VDC
- DC Input Connector: Removable Screw Type Compression Wire Terminal (12 AWG Max)
- DC Output Voltage: 24V (Passive)
- Data in & Data/POE Output Connector: RJ45 (Shielded)
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty