Manufacturer # Philips | Model # ROG Strix X570-E GAMING
The ASUS ROG Strix X570-E Gaming AM4 ATX Motherboard enables enthusiasts to build a high-end gaming PC that provides the fastest computing performance by using up to 16 cores when equipped with a 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPU. By using the AMD X570 platform, the ROG Strix X570-E gaming motherboard takes advantage of the high bandwidth the equipped PCIe 4.0 slots offer. Its onboard customizable RGB lighting livens up your build with attractive LED lighting effects.
- MD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4.0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Aura Sync RGB: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING lighting
- Including RGB headers and addressable Gen 2 GRB headers
- Optimal Power Solution: 12+4 power stages with ProCool
- ROG STRIX X570-E GAMING II power connector, alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Comprehensive cooling: Active chipset heatsink, MOS heatsink with 8mm heatpipe, dual on-board M.2 heatsinks and a water pump + header
- Gaming connectivity: Supports PCIe 4.0, HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2
- Features dual M.2 and USB 3.2 Type-A and Type-C connectors
- Gaming networking: 2.5Gbps LAN and Intel Gigabit Ethernet
- With ASUS LANGuard, Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MU-MIMO, and gateway teaming via GameFirst V
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig
- Gaming audio: High fidelity audio with SupremeFX S1220A
- DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III to draw you deeper into the action
- Easy DIY: ROG-patented pre-mounted I/O shield, ASUS SafeSlot
- ASUS Node connector and BIOS Flashback™ for a friendlier building experience.
- CPU Socket Type: AM4
- CPU Type: BIOS update might require for AMD Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Refer to ASUS website for CPU support list.
- Chipset: AMD X570
- Number of Memory Slots: 4×288pin
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty