Manufacture # ASRock | Model # Z690 PRO RS
Modern and futuristic, with the attractive specifications and perfect balance, the Race Sport (RS) Edition is the evolution of the most popular PRO series motherboard.
Its unique path takes aim at mainstream DIYers that drives an undeniable performance and trustable computing experience without a pricey upgrade.
RaceSport edition, your all-rounder motherboard that fulfills every task and light-loading gaming – with style and speed!
- Dr.MOS is the integrated power stage solution which is optimized for synchronous buck-set down voltage applications!
- The 6 Layer PCB provides stable signal traces and power shapes delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for memory overclocking!
- 2 ounce copper inner layers that provide stable signal traces and power shapes! Delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
- Compares to conventional DIP style PCIe slot, the SMT type PCIe slot improves signal flow and maximize stability under high speed.
- The latest PCI Express 5.0 is capable to perform a breathtaking bandwidth of 128GBps, ready to unleash the full potential of future high end graphic cards.
- Whether you are using headphones, a headset, external or internal speakers, via USB, Wi-Fi, analog output or even HDMI.
- Supports 12th Gen Intel Core Processors (LGA1700)
- 13 Phase Dr.MOS Power Design
- Supports DDR4 5000MHz (OC)
- 1 PCIe 5.0 x16; 1 PCIe 4.0 x16; 1 PCIe 3.0 x16; 2 PCIe 3.0 x1; 1 M.2 Key-E for WiFi
- Graphics Output Options: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Realtek ALC897 7.1 CH HD Audio Codec, Nahimic Audio
- 8 SATA3
- 2 Hyper M.2 (PCIe Gen4 x4); 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4 & SATA3)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen2x2 Front Type-C; 2 USB 3.2 Gen2 (Rear); 6 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Rear, 4 Front)
- Dragon 2.5G LAN
- ASRock Graphics Card Holder
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty