Manufacture # Verbatim | Model # 53402
In today's world is the security of confidential data is crucial. Imagine, you leave your personal files, for instance in the train or on the back seat of a taxi, and having regard to the fact that every access to it as it on a standard hard drive have been saved. Now is available for your peace of mind a Secure Store 'n' Go-SSD.
The AES 256-bit hardware encryption protects all data on the drive seamlessly and in real time. The built-in keyboard is used the numerical code input. The hard disk stores passwords on the computer or on the volatile memory of the system and is therefore much more secure than a software encryption. If you are in the wrong hands, the hard disk is locked and must be reformatted after 20 failed password entry.
- Verbatim Usb 3.1 Store 53402 supports the AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- All data on the hard disk are encrypted seamlessly and in real-time
- Integrated keypad for a numeric password (up to 12 numbers)
- SSDs used for higher speeds, improved performance, and increased reliability flash memory with Verbatim Usb 3.1 Store 53402.
- Can be used with televisions (function not with the traditional way encrypted hard disks possible)
- Stores no password on your computer or in the volatile memory
- The system and is therefore much more secure than software encryption with PC and Mac compatible
- Combined aluminum/plastic casing
- 256 GB storage capacity
- SSDs use for higher speeds
- LED indicators for power/encryption status
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (also with USB3.0/2.0 compatible)
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty