Manufacture # Noctua | Model # A12x25-PWM
The NF-A12x25-PWM is a highly optimised next-generation 120mm fan that integrates Noctua’s latest innovations in aerodynamic engineering in order to achieve an unprecedented level of quiet cooling performance. It takes state-of-the-art technologies such as the AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation) frame or Flow Acceleration Channels and combines them with a record tight tip clearance of only 0.5mm. This is made possible by using the novel Sterrox liquid-crystal polymer (LCP) compound as well as a metal-reinforced motor hub and axis for ultimate precision.
Following the approach of Noctua’s A-series, the NF-A12x25 is a true all-rounder that yields superb results in all types of usage, regardless of whether it’s in low-impedance, airflow-oriented applications such as case cooling, or high-impedance, pressure-demanding scenarios such as on heatsinks and watercooling radiators.
- The NF-A12x25-PWM PWM is supplied with a Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed
- The L.N.A. can be used either to run the fan at a fixed speed of 1700rpm
- To cap the maximum speed when using automatic PWM control
- The NF-A12x25-PWM is a premium-quality product through and through
- Its superior efficiency, cutting-edge construction and pioneering materials make
- It an elite choice for the most discerning demands
- The market and have received more than 400 awards and recommendations from the international press
- TheNF-A12x25 represents another step up in performance and manufacturing
- The NF-A12x25’s sophisticated aerodynamic design allows for a pressure to airflow (P/Q) curve
- This means that the NF-A12x25 is a true jack-of-all-trades
- The NF-A12x25 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels
- The NF-A12x25 has a record tight tip clearance (distance between the blade tips and the inside of the frame) of only 0.5mm.
- Size: 120x120x25 mm
- Mounting hole spacing: 105x105 mm
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Bearing: SSO2
- Blade Geometry: A-Series with Flow Acceleration Channels
- Frame Technology: AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimisation)
Manufacturer Warranty: 06 Years Limited Warranty