Manufacture # Intel | Model # BX8070110400F
The Core i5-10400F 2.9 GHz Six-Core LGA 1200 Processor from Intel has a base clock speed of 2.9 GHz and comes with features such as Intel Optane Memory support, Intel Boot Guard, Intel VT-d virtualization technology for directed I/O, and Intel Hyper-Threading technology. With Intel Turbo Boost 2.0, the maximum turbo frequency this processor can achieve is 4.3 GHz.
Additionally, this processor features 6 cores with 12 threads in an LGA 1200 socket, has 12MB of cache memory, and 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes. Having 6 cores allows the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system, while the 12 threads allow a basic ordered sequence of instructions to be passed through or processed by a single CPU core. This processor also supports 128GB of dual-channel 2666 MHz DDR4 RAM and utilizes 10th-generation technology.
Intel did not design this processor with an integrated graphics chipset, meaning that users will need to purchase a compatible and dedicated graphics card of their choice. A thermal solution is included and protection is provided by a limited 3-year warranty.
- Supports BX8070110400F Intel Optane Memory
- Supports 16 PCIe 3.0 Lanes
- 6 Cores & 12 Threads 2.9 GHz Clock Speed
- 4.3 GHz Maximum Turbo Frequency
- LGA 1200 Socket 12MB Cache Memory
- Dual-Channel DDR4-2666 Memory
- 10th Generation (Comet Lake)
- Maximum Capacity: 128 GB
- Memory Support: DDR4 2666 MHz
- ECC Memory: No
- Channel Architecture: Dual Channel
- Maximum Memory Bandwidth: 41.6 GB/s
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty