Manufacture # Hypertec | Model # HCAT6AYL1.5
Category 6a (CAT6 Augmented) is defined at frequencies of upto 500Mhz, twice that of CAT6.
At these high speeds cross talk, in particular alien cross talk, presents a significant issue to reliable operation. Hypertec CAT6a patch leads are individually shielded or PiMF (pairs in metal foil) which help to reduce or eliminate these issues.
- Individually tested to ensure CAT6a Component Level compliance
- Double shielded, inner pairs are also individual shielded
- Telstra network fully compliant
- Fully moulded strain relief boots
- Available in a range of sizes and colours
- Backward-compatible with CAT5, CAT5e and CAT6
- Cable Length: 1.5m
- Shielding: Individually shielded pairs S/FTP
- Jacket material: LSZH
- Conductor size: 26AWG (7 strands)
- Conductor Material: Bare Copper
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty