Manufacture # Gigabyte | Model # GP-AG42TB
The World First PCIe 4.0x4 Controller, Phison PS5016-E16 controller, made by 28nm manufacturing technology. The advanced fabrication process ensures PS5016-E16 has enough compute power for ECC processing when adopting the latest 3D TLC NAND flash. PS5016-E16 also features eight NAND channels with 32 CE targets, DDR4 DRAM caching, and a PCIe 4.0x4 interface. As for features, the chip supports the NVMe 1.3 protocol, LDPC error correction, and Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies to improve reliability and durability of SSDs.
The selected and high quality NAND Flash optimizes circuitry and architecture by increasing to 96 layers for higher storage space per unit area. 800MT/s throughput on the AORUS Gen 4 SSD far exceeds that of PCIe 3.0x4 devices for superior storage performance.
- PCIe 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3 Interface
- DDR4 DRAM cache
- 8 CH with 32 CEs
- Phison 4th Gen LDPC & RAID ECC
- Support Pyrite
- Heat spreader for controller
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 4.0x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 2000GB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 5000 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 4400 MB/s**
- Wear Leveling, Over-Provision technologies
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty