1. 11th Generation Intel Core i9 processors / Intel Core i7 processors / Intel Core i5 processors
2. 10th Generation Intel Core i9 processors / Intel Core i7 processors / Intel Core i5 processors / Intel Core i3 processors/ Intel Pentium processors / Intel Celeron processors*
* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel Smart Cache, Intel Celeron G5xx5 family.
3. L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
||1. Intel B560 Express Chipset
||1. 11th Generation Intel Core i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
2. 10th Generation Intel Core i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
3. 10th Generation Intel Core i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4. 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
5. Dual channel memory architecture
6. Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
7. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
8. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
(Go to GIGABYTE's website for the latest supported memory speeds and memory modules.)
||Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
1. 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
2. 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
(Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
||1. Realtek Audio CODEC
2. High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
||1. Realtek GbE LAN chip (1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
||1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)(Note)
2. 2 x PCI Express x1 slots (PCIEX1_1, PCIEX1_2)
(The PCIEX1 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) (M2P_CPU) (Note)
1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0x4/x2 SSD support) (M2A_SB)
. 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Intel Optane Memory Ready
* System acceleration with Intel Optane Memory can only be enabled on the M2P_CPU connector and with an 11th Generation Intel processor installed.
1. 6 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Chipset+USB 2.0 Hub:
1. 8 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 6 ports available through the internal USB headers)
|Internal I/O Connectors
||1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 1 x CPU fan header
4. 1 x system fan header
5. 1 x addressable LED strip header
6. 1 x RGB LED strip header
7. 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors
8. 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
9. 1 x front panel header
10. 1 x front panel audio header
11. 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
12. 3 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
13. 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
14. 1 x serial port header
15. 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
16. 1 x Q-Flash Plus button
All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
|Back Panel Connectors
||1. 1 x PS/2 mouse port
2. 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
3. 1 x D-Sub port
4. 1 x DVI-D port
5. 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
6. 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
7. 1 x RJ-45 port
8. 3 x audio jacks
||1. iTE I/O Controller Chip
||1. Voltage detection
2. Temperature detection
3. Fan speed detection
4. Fan fail warning
5. Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
||1. 1 x 256 Mbit flash
2. Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
||1. Support for APP Center
*Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
2. Support for Q-Flash Plus
3. Support for Q-Flash
4. Support for Xpress Install
||1. Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
2. Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN bandwidth Control Utility
||1. Support for Windows 10 64-bit
||1. Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.5cm
||Supported by 11th Generation processors only
||1. Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2. Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.