Edimax Gigabit PCI adapters deliver high performance wired network connectivity to your desktop PCs. Connect your Gigabit home or business network to any of our Gigabit PCI adapters and you can instantly transfer files at speeds 10 times faster than 10/100 Fast Ethernet devices. Once connected accessing shared music documents movies and photos on your network is easy and quick.
Comprehensive Networking Approach
The EN-9235TX-32 supports ACPI (Advanced Configuration Power Interface) and Wake on LAN that allows remote power control of the PC. The manageability compatibility Plug&Play and 32-bit bus-mastering architecture are the key aspects of our PCI Gigabit adapters that provide true value for your network.
Ease of Installation & Configuration
The EN-9235TX-32 offers ease of installation and flexibility of configuration through Plug & Play technology. Simply place the adapter into the PCI slot in your PC and then turn on the PC; plug-n-play will automatically detect the new device. The adapter is fully compatible with Ethernet Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet networks and the adapter's 10/100/1000 Mbps auto negotiation ports eliminate any need for manual switching. Best of all the adapter is supported by all major operating systems including Vista and Linux OS.
User-friendly Setup CD Wizard and Driver*
To facilitate network connectivity the EN-9235TX-32 includes a user-friendly setup CD wizard. Its user interface simplifies driver installation for immediate use of the device.
* The Setup CD Wizard is only compatible with Edimax network interface cards.
- HARDWARE INTERFACE
- PCI Interface
- One 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN port
- COMPLIED STANDARDS
- IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3u IEEE 802.3ab IEEE802.3x
- LED Indicators
- INSTALLATION KIT
- Setup Wizard program with Driver setup
- Realtek RTL8169SC Single Chip
- Operating: 10~90% RH(Non-condensing)
- Storage: 50~95% RH(Non-condensing)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- CPU: Pentium III 1G above or similar
- Memory size: 256MB RAM
- One CD-ROM drive
- Hard Disk: Min. of 100MB disk space
- One available PCI slot
- OS: Novell 5.x/6.x Windows 98/ME/NT4.0/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 Linux 2.4.x
- BUS ARCHITECTURE
- PCI V 2.3/2.2/2.1 32-bit 66/33MHz
- Operationg: 0~40OC
- Storage: -40~70OC
- DIMENSIONS: 114 x 52x 16mm
- WEIGHT: 98g
- CERTIFICATIONS: CE FCC