Manufacture # Dell | Model # C2722DE
The C2722DE 27" 16:9 IPS Video Conferencing Monitor from Dell, which features an integrated Full HD IR pop-up camera, dual 5W speakers, and a dedicated Microsoft Teams button. This display was built with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel, a 2560 x 1440 resolution, a 60 Hz refresh rate, a 16:9 aspect ratio, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, a 350 cd/m2 brightness, an 8 ms (GtG) standard response time and a faster 5 ms (GtG) response time, and support for 16.7 million colors and 99% of the sRGB color gamut.
- This 27" QHD video conferencing monitor certified for Microsoft Teams and purpose-built so you can launch.
- The Teams application, join meetings, and respond to notifications with a press of a button.
- Plus, there is an LED indicator to notify you about a Teams alert.
- With an integrated pop-up IR camera, dual 5W speakers, and noise-canceling mics, this display delivers simplified collaboration wherever you work.
- Save time signing in with secure, Windows Hello facial recognition that's faster than remembering and typing your password.
- Simply press the monitor power button and the power sync feature seamlessly starts your monitor and connected Dell system, even when the laptop lid is closed. Compatible with select Dells.
- The pop-up web camera hides safely out of sight when not in use and there's an intelligent layer of security with facial recognition through Windows Hello.
- Full HD video at 30 fps rate delivers seamless, media-quality video and great screen clarity. The 178° wide viewing angle presents wide views and consistent colors good for video conferencing.
- With wired connectivity options like RJ45 and USB Type-C, your monitor delivers reliable Ethernet, power, audio, and video, all in a clutter-free setup.
- Screen Size: 27"
- Screen Area: 23.49 x 13.21" / 596.74 x 335.66 mm
- Panel Type: IPS-Type LCD
- Touchscreen: No
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Pixels Per Inch (ppi): 108 ppi
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty