Manufacturer # Asus | Model # WS C422 PRO/SE
WS C422 PRO/SE features an embedded iKVM module and is bundled with ASUS Control Center software to provide comprehensive in-band and out-of-band management features for small and mid-size businesses.
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS commercial products, including servers, workstations and digital signage. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
The embedded ASMB9-iKVM module supports remote BIOS updates, fans control, standalone KVM, video recording, and BSOD capture, providing around-the-clock remote monitoring and diagnostics — even if the operating system is down or offline — through a user-friendly, web-based graphical interface that works with all major browsers.
- Asus Atx Server Motherboard WS C422 PRO/SE Intel Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise supports
- Intel Virtual RAID (VROC) support for CPU RAID
- Powered by Intel Xeon W processor with ECC memory
- A software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized IT management for small and medium businesses
- Server-grade design with built-in dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- Ultimate graphics power with 2/3-Way NVIDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire X
- Metal fin array connected to large surface area via a heatpipe tames C422 thermals to enable unthrottled performance.
- Brand : ASUS
- Model : WS C422 PRO/SE
- CPU Socket Type : Socket 2066
- Other Chipset : Build in Intel C422
- DDR4 Standard : DDR4 2666 / 2400 / 2133 MHz RDIMM, LR-DIMM Memory
- Maximum Memory Supported : 512GB
- Channel Supported : Quad Channel
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty