Manufacture # Asus | Model # CG32UQ
With 66 addressable RGB LEDs embedded into the back of the monitor frame, Halo Sync lighting projects a colorful ambiance across your walls. Whenever you're playing a game, watching a movie, or even using your computer to everyday tasks, Halo Sync matches the LED colors with what's happening along the borders of the screen. The synchronized glow extends immersion into your room with your own private light show.
While competing TVs typically take 27–50 milliseconds to catch up with your actions, ASUS CG32UQ with GameFast Input technology cuts the delay to just 13 milliseconds. Reducing the latency between input and result can make you feel more connected to the game and even provide a competitive advantage over opponents with slower screens.
- 31.5” 4K (3840 x 2160) HDR console-gaming monitor with AMD Radeon™ FreeSync™ for Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo Switch.
- Halo Sync provides bias lighting (ambient light) to extend the display and reduce glare in high-contrast scenes, matching the on-screen colors to fill your field of vision.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology with DCI-P3 95% professional color gamut delivers contrast and color performance that meets the DisplayHDR™ 600 certification.
- GameFast Input technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from connected devices to the monitor.
- Console-friendly design features include remote control for adjusting brightness, changing the input and controlling other functions from a distance, and a stand with a built-in USB hub for easier controller charging.