Manufacture # Apc | Model # PRM4
The majority of all surge-induced damage is caused by surges and spikes traveling along unprotected data lines. These surges originate from a wide variety of sources, including static charge buildup and lightning strikes. Left unprotected, your data lines expose network cards, A/V components, modems and other network equipment to damaging electrical transients.
- APC PRM4 4 position chassis for replaceable data line surge protection modules, 1U
- Protects PRM4 desktops, servers and switches
- The ProtectNet family of stand-alone surge suppressors protects individual data lines
- Including telephone and network lines, coax cables, and more. Inserting a ProtectNet in your data line and connecting
- To earth ground prevents back-door surges from ruining your productivity and costing you money.
- Brand: APC
- Product Type: Rack chassis
- Color: Black
- Min Operating Temperature: 5 degree Fahrenheit
- Max Operating Temperature: 113 degree Fahrenheit
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Years Limited Warranty