Manufacture # TP-Link | Model # TL-WA1201
Maximum wireless signal rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual wireless data throughput and wireless coverage are not guaranteed and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects, and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead, and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection, quality, and client condition.
- AC1200 TL-WA1201 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 867 Mbps at 5 GHz and 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz band.
- Flexible Deployment Supports Passive PoE to carry electrical power and data simultaneously.
- Multiple Modes Supports Access Point, Range Extender, Multi-SSID, and Client modes to meet any network needs.
- MU-MIMO Technology Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 2× faster performance.
- Boosted Coverage Four fixed antennas equipped with Beamforming technology extend and concentrate the Wi-Fi signals.
- Captive Portal Offers a designed portal page for heightened security and marketing.
- Interface: 1× 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- External Power Supply: 12V/1.5A
- Wireless Standards: IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz
- Antenna Type: 4 Fixed High Performance Antennas
- Protocol Support: IPv4, IPv6
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty