The PSFI is designed to provide secondary protection against power surges caused by external sources such as lightning strikes & substation switching, as well as providing a measure of protection from surge events generated on the secondary side of the filter. The unit has been designed in accordance with AS3100, AS1768, IEC61643-1, IEC61000-6-1, 2, 3, 4 & other standards & codes as applicable.
The PSFI is a 3-stage protection unit utilising primary & secondary MOV protection in conjunction with a Low-Q LC filter. The unit provides filtering of the line harmonics, noise & RF transmitters with a cut-off frequency of <10kHz & a minimum attenuation of 40dB above 1Mhz. The operation status of the PSFI is indicated by lamps on the front panel. The “OK” light indicates that power is applied to the PSFI. The “FAULT” light indicates that the surge protection circuitry is damaged & the unit should be replaced. An ideal device for Category A locations.
- Surge PSF16I suppression & filtering in a single package
- A PSF16I Small footprint
- Enclosed in IP 24 painted metal housing
- Surge suppression rating of 40kA (L-N)
- Protection Fail Indicators
- 3 mode, 3 Stage Protection.
- Input voltage (Uc): 200-250VAC 1 Phase
- Max Continuous Voltage (Mcov): 285VAC L-N
- Number of ports: 2 Port
- Method of mounting: Portable
- Service type: TT, TN, TN C-S or any 1 phase system with a grounded neutral. This unit must not be connected to an ungrounded system.
- Temporary overvoltage - TOV: 300VAC L-N, 15 mins