|Manufacturer # Verbatim | Model # 43748
The advent of Blu-ray technology has led to the introduction of high-capacity storage disks to meet the demand generated by the rapid growth of high-definition television (HDTV). Blu-ray Discs Get their Name from Blue Laser Technology. This blue color is due to the fact that the wavelength of the laser is shorter.
The blue laser uses a wavelength of 405 nm, while that of the red laser technology for DVD is equal to 650 nm. The use of a blue laser with a lower wavelength makes it possible to write smaller data points and thus considerably increase the amount of data on the disk.
- Blu-ray discs offer 3 to 5 times
- The storage capacity of a standard recordable DVD
- They allow the recording, rewriting and playback of video content in high definition (HD).
- Use only in drives or recorders
- That support 25 GB / 50 GB Blu-ray Disc without a cartridge.
- 50 GB single-sided drive compatible with Blu-ray Disc Alliance specifications.
- Original capacity : 50 GB
- Type : Bd-r
- Printable : N
- Wavelength of the laser (Recording) : 405 nm
- Reading speed of BR-R : 6 x
- Amount : 5
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime Warranty