Manufacture # Thermaltake | Model # CL-P039-AL12BL-A
A silent CPU cooler with a 120mm PWM controlled fan, and U-shape copper heatpipes support up to 150W. Thermaltake Contac Silent 12 is a budget CPU cooler with excellent cooling performance, featuring a 120mm PWM controlled fan, high airflow fan blades, long life hydraulic bearing, low-noise operation as well as non-interference cooling design. The Contac Silent 12 supports all the latest Intel and AMD CPU socket.
- The fan blades are engineered to achieve the optimal cooling performance and generate large volume of air passing through the heatsink at any angle.
- The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance that lowers operation noise and enhance thermal efficiency. The seal cap prevents leakage of the lubricant and improves the lifespan of the unit.
- Optimized 0.4mm thickness aluminum fins with 2.2mm air gap, and 4 x Ø6mm solid copper heat-pipes are designed for rapid heat dissipation, allowing maximum heat conductivity. The tower’s side flow design delivers the best cooling performance. In addition, the heat-pipes are in continuous direct Contac with the CPU to ensure fast and efficient heat dissipation.
- The Contac Silent 12 comes with a LNC (Low-Noise Cable) that can reduce 24% of noise level and 27% of fan speed.
- Heatpipe: Φ6mm x 4 pcs
- Rated Current: 0.17 A
- Power Input: 2.04 W
- Air Flow: 74.33 CFM
- Static Pressure: 1.68 mm-H2O
Manufacturer Warranty: 01 Year Limited Warranty