Manufacture # Synology | Model # M2D20
Synology M2D20 is a M.2 NVMe SSD adapter card designed to supercharge your NAS I/O performance. The multi-queue capability of NVMe SSD greatly benefits latency-sensitive applications such as photo indexing, file search, and virtualization deployments.
- Accelerate random I/O performance with the dual M.2 2280/22110 NVMe SSD slots.
- Free up primary drive bays for data storage. With the M2D20, you won't need to use 2.5" drive bays to create an SSD cache, since it installs into a PCIe slot.
- Install Synology SNV3000 Series NVMe SSDs on the M2D20 adapter card for fast and streamlined cache acceleration
- Take full advantage of Synology SSD's enterprise-grade endurance, performance, and reliability with your Synology NAS.
- Device Type: M.2 to PCI Express Adapter
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCIe 3.0 x8
- Interface Type: PCIe NVMe
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card - Low Profile and Full Height
Manufacturer Warranty: 05 Years Limited Warranty