Manufacture # Startech | Model # USBPS2PC
This PS/2 USB Adapter converts a single USB port into two universal PS/2 ports, letting you connect any PS/2 peripheral (e.g. mouse, keyboard) to a computer through USB.
Supporting plug and play installation, the PS/2 USB adapter offers a cost-effective way to bridge legacy PS/2 peripherals with a more modern, USB-capable computer.
- Separate PS/2 keyboard and mouse inputs
- Single USB host connection to computer
- Plug-and-Play compatible
- Chipset ID: Chesen - CSC0101A-S16G
- Industry Standards: USB 1.1
- Connector A: 1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male
- Connector B: 2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female
- OS Compatibility: OS independent; No software or drivers required
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty