Manufacture # Startech | Model # US1GC30B
Instantly add a Gigabit Ethernet network connection to your computer with a USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet adapter, using either the USB Type-C™ or Thunderbolt™ 3 port on your computer.
The USB-C to LAN adapter supports full Gigabit bandwidth by harnessing the performance of USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gbps). You can access very large files over the network at 10/100/1000Mbps network speeds with checksum offload (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) and large-send offload support.
- Add a Gigabit Ethernet network connection to your computer through the latest USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) technology and USB Type-C
- Works with the newest MacBook, Chromebook Pixeland other laptop and desktop computers with a USB-C port
- Native driver support in Chrome OS, Mac OS 10.10, Windows 8.1 for easy set-up
- Startech US1GC30B Powered directly from the USB port
- Compact, lightweight design for maximum portability
- Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-detection
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab compatible
- IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging support
- Built-in Checksum and Large Send Offload
- Up to 9K Jumbo Frame support
- Wake-On-LAN support
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet support.
- Bus Type: USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Chipset ID: Realtek - RTL8153
- Industry Standards: IEEE 802.3, 802.3u and 802.3ab
- Interface: RJ45 (Gigabit Ethernet)
- Ports: 1
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty