Manufacture # Startech | Model # SDOCKU313E
Ideal for IT professionals, the docking station lets you access a SATA solid-state drive or hard drive quickly, for drive imaging, data recovery, and backups. You can connect through either USB 3.1 Gen 2 or eSATA, and take advantage of the high performance of the latest SSDs and HDDs.
The dock's vertical drive insertion makes it easy to dock and swap drives from your desktop computer or laptop. You simply insert your SSD or HDD into the drive slot at the top of the docking station, with no tools or trays required. The HDD ejection button allows fast and simple drive removal.
The single-bay docking station comes with a USB Type-A to Type-C cable, for connecting to newer USB-C enabled devices. It also comes with a USB Type-A to Type-B cable, providing backward compatibility with your existing USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.x devices. An eSATA cable is also included with the dock.
- Connect and access a 2.5" or 3.5" SATA SDOCKU313E SSD/HDD over USB 3.1 Gen 2 or eSATA
- Access drives at full speed with support for SATA I, II and III (up to 6Gbps)
- Top-loading design with built-in ejection button for easy drive access
- Tool-less and tray-less design
- Supports SDOCKU313E large drive capacity of up to 6TB
- USB Type-B to A cable included for backward compatibility with USB 3.0, 2.0 and 1.x
- USB Type-B to C cable included for compatibility with USB-C enabled devices
- UASP support for enhanced performance.
- Interface & Bus Type: USB 3.1 (USB 3.1 Gen 2) & eSATA
- Chipset ID: ASMedia - ASM1351
- Compatible Drive Types: SATA
- Drive Installation: Removable
- Drive Size: 2.5 and 3.5"
- Fan: No
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty