Manufacture # Startech | Model # SDOCKU33BV
The black USB 3.0 SATA III Hard Drive Docking Station with UASP Support from StarTech enables you to connect and swap 2.5"/3.5" SATA III Hard Disk Drives (HDD) and Solid State Drives (SSD) through an available USB port. It performs up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller to utilize the full potential of your SATA III hard drives. With support for large capacity SATA I/II/III drives (tested up to 4 TB), and 2.5"/3.5" drives, this docking station is compatible with virtually any SATA drive. Thus, it increases the storage/backup capabilities of your computer.
You can extend the value of this hard drive docking station further with the addition of a SATA to IDE Hard Drive Adapter (SAT2IDEADP), allowing easy insertion of any 2.5"/3.5" IDE hard drive into a SATA hard drive dock. To ensure compatibility with your computer system, the docking station supports all of the leading operating systems, including Microsoft Windows (8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2008/Server 2003), Apple OS X (10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6), Linux, and Google Chrome OS.
The UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OS X (10.8 or above), and Linux. In testing*, UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance. At the same peak in testing* UASP also shows an 80% reduction in required processor resources.
- Hassle-free SDOCKU33BV access to drive data, with hot-swappable top slot-loading dock design that supports both 2.5" and 3.5" HDDs/SSDs
- UASP Support (Attached SCSI Protocol Specification Revision 1.0)
- Compatible with USB 3.0/2.0/1.1 (5 Gb/s/480 Mb/s/1.5 Mb/s)
- Compatible with SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gb/s) drives
- Plug and play and hot-swappable
- Add SDOCKU33BV quick access to drives for data recovery or retrieval
- Backup data quickly to an external data archive
- Test or benchmark different hard drives and swap between them
- Quickly access drives for imaging.
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Number of Drives: 1
- Drive Size: 2.5"/3.5"
- Drive Type: SATA
- Drive Installation: Removable
- Chipset ID: ASM1053E
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty