Manufacture # Startech | Model # USB32HDES
The USB32HDES Slim USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter turns a USB 3.0 port into an HDMI output with 1920x1200/1080p video support. The adapter minimizes clutter with a slim design that seamlessly blends with your video cable - an ideal space-saving solution for multi-monitor applications on Ultrabook™, laptop, or desktop computers.
Functioning as an external graphics card, this USB to HDMI adapter provides a convenient way to add multi-monitor capability to a USB 3.0-enabled desktop or laptop computer (optimal performance from USB 3.0, backward compatible with USB 2.0).
To save space while travelling, this ultra-portable USB to HDMI adapter features a lightweight, small footprint design that fits easily in a laptop carrying bag.
- PERFORMANCE: USB 3.0 to HDMI adapter lets you connect your laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI monitor or projector using a single USB Type-A port | 1920x1200 (1080p) Video | 2ch audio (through HDMI) | 2.4in (6cm) cable length
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Supports a total of 2 displays in extended mode (incl. laptop screen) at your workstation or working remotely from home | USB bus-powered w/ no extra power supply required; Ultra slim design and highly portable
- WINDOWS ONLY: This USB-A to HDMI monitor adapter is only compatible with Windows operating systems and does not support macOS, Chrome or Linux | External USB 3.0 (USB 3.1 Gen 1) Graphics Card Adapter for dual/multiple monitors
- EASY SETUP: This USB to HDMI converter with plug & play setup on Windows; Auto-driver install | Slim design ensures an organized workspace, with a seamless connection to your HDMI cable | Add multiple HDMI screens with additional available USB-A ports
- 1 - Connector A: USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 (5 Gbps)
- 1 - Connector B: HDMI (19 pin)
- AV Input: USB 3.0
- AV Output: HDMI
- Audio: Yes
- USB Pass-Through: No
- Memory: 16MB
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty