Manufacture # Startech | Model # MDP2DVI3
The MDP2DVI3 Mini DisplayPort® to DVI Adapter lets you connect your Mini DisplayPort video source (such as any of your MacBook® or Microsoft® Surface™ Pro devices with mDP) to a DVI monitor, projector, or display, eliminating the expense of having to upgrade to a Mini DisplayPort-capable monitor.
Compatible with Intel® Thunderbolt™, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt™ I/O port, the adapter supports display or projector resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and is compliant with HDCP standards.
MDP2DVI3 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI® signals can also be passed through the port.
- Startech MDP2DVI3 easy to use cable-style adapter, with no software required
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Compatible with Intel? Thunderbolt? devices that are capable of outputting a DisplayPort signal.
- Active or Passive Adapter: Passive
- Adapter Style: Adapters
- AV Input: Mini DisplayPort - 1.2
- AV Output: DVI-I (Digital Only) - Single-Link
- Audio Specifications: DVI - No Audio Support
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty