Startech 10 Ft Mini Displayport Adapter (MDP2DPMM10) The MDP2DPMM10 10ft Mini DisplayPort™ to DisplayPort Adapter Cable, features a Mini DP male connector on one end, and a DP male connector on the other, allowing you to connect any Mini DisplayPort-equipped laptop (including the Mac® family of products) to an HDTV, monitor or projector that uses a standard DisplayPort connection.
The mDP to DP cable supports high resolutions of up to 4k x 2k (3840 x 2160) @ 60Hz with a maximum HBR2 bandwidth of 21.6 Gbps. The cable also supports Multi-Stream (MST) for daisy chaining multiple monitors and provides optional audio support.
The MDP2DPMM10 is backed by StarTech.com’s Lifetime Warranty, for guaranteed reliability and ensures that digitally protected content is displayed properly, with both HDCP and DPCP capability.
- High-resolution support of up to 4k x 2k
- Support for High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) bandwidth of up to 21.6 Gbps
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort 1.2 standards
- Backward compatible with DisplayPort 1.1
- Supports the DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Gold-plated connectors
- Latching DisplayPort connector prevents accidental disconnection
- Cost-effective solution for adding a standard DisplayPort connection to your Mini Displayport-equipped PC or Mac®
- Guaranteed reliability
|Connector A Gender
|Connector A Type
|Connector B Gender
|Connector B Type
|Outer Sheath Material
|Size of Strands