Manufacture # STARTECH | Model # USB3SDOCKHD
HDMI and DVI Dual-Monitor Docking Station for Laptops - USB 3.0(USB3SDOCKHD)The USB3SDOCKHD Universal USB 3.0 Laptop Docking Station with DVI, HDMI, Audio and Ethernet adds dual video outputs, headphone and microphone jacks, as well as Gigabit Ethernet and additional USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports to a laptop computer, all from a single device and over a single SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connection.Offering flexible dual video combinations right out-of-the-box, this versatile universal docking station features HDMI and DVI external monitor outputs, as well as an included DVI to VGA adapter. Plus, each of the video outputs provided by the docking station supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 and HD video playback - an ideal solution for adding robust video capability while remaining conveniently mobile.
An all-in-one mobile solution, the universal laptop docking station combines USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 hubs, headphone and microphone audio connectors and a Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port into a single docking station, making it the perfect accessory for enhancing your laptop's capabilities. With an upright design, the dock occupies minimal desk space, so it's perfect for hoteling or hot desk environments. The USB3SDOCKHD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HDMI and DVI video outputs with mirroring and/or extended desktop capabilities.
- Connect your Mac or Windows laptop to this USB 3.0 docking station that features 1x HDMI and 1x DVI / VGA external monitor outputs, as well as an included DVI to VGA adapter for added display monitor flexibility.
- The built-in USB hub features 2 USB 3.0 ports and 4 USB 2.0 ports for connecting extra peripherals such as external hard drives or a wired mouse as if they connected directly to your laptop.
- With an upright design, the dock occupies as little desk space as your smart phone, so it's perfect for hoteling or hot desk environments.
- Speaker and microphone support via 3.5mm stereo mini-jacks
- Supports resolution up to 2048 x 1152 on both video outputs simultaneously
- Features two front panel USB 3.0 and four rear panel USB 2.0 ports to connect additional devices from a single USB 3.0 connection
- Compliant with USB specifications, with support for transfer rates up to 5 Gb/s
- Supports the Windows Aero interface
- Auto MDIX and full duplex support
- Vertical, upright positioning saves desk space.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit), Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Mac OS® 10.6 to 10.13
- Chrome OS v55+
- Compatible Networks : 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Bus Type: USB 3.0
- Chipset ID Speed: DisplayLink - DL-3900
- VIA/VLI - VL810
- Terminus - FE1.1
- Realtek - RTL8211E
- Maximum Digital Resolutions : 1920 x 1200
Manufacturer Warranty: 03 Years Limited Warranty