Manufacture # Startech | Model # FIBLCLC10
The FIBLCLC10 10-meter (32.8ft) Multimode 62.5/125 Duplex Fiber Patch Cable is terminated at both ends with LC (male) connectors, to provide the necessary connection between fiber networking devices for high-speed, long distance networks.
This LC-LC patch cable is housed in a LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) flame retardant jacket, to ensure minimal smoke, toxicity and corrosion when exposed to high sources of heat, in the event of a fire. Making it ideal for use in industrial settings, central offices and schools, as well as residential settings where building codes are a consideration.
- Attenuation loss meets or exceeds industry standards
- LSZH (Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen) cable jacket
- Immune to electrical interference
- Fiber Size: 62.5/125
- Fire Rating: LSZH Rated (Low Smoke Zero Halogen)
- Cable Rating: 1Gbps / 10Gbps
- Fiber Classification: OM1
Manufacturer Warranty: LIfetime Limited Warranty