Manufacture # Startech | Model # USB315C5C6
With up to 5A (100W) of power output, you can use this USB-C™ to USB-C cable to power and charge a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook or Chromebook Pixel™, using a USB-C wall charger, car charger or power bank. Or, you can power your laptop from a USB-C docking station. You can also power your USB-C hard drive from the USB-C port on your laptop. Fast-charge your mobile devices.
The 5A of Power Delivery lets you charge your mobile devices faster than with a regular USB-C 3.0 cable, which is perfect for people on the move. Decrease your charge times and make sure your mobile devices are ready, whenever you need them while you're on the road. Deliver full 4K video.
The cable supports full 4K 60Hz video and DisplayPort 1.2 and is compatible with existing DisplayPort displays. It's ideal for connecting your docking station or laptop to a monitor with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth for amazing detail. Provide superior connections with USB-IF certified cables.
- Startech USB315C5C6 Cable Usb-c W/ 5a Pd Usb 3.0 5gbps 6ft USB-IF Certified
- Provides up to 5 amps of power output for fast charging your mobile devices, or powering your USB-C laptop
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Thunderbolt™ 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our 2-year warranty.
- Product Type: Data Transfer Cable
- Cable Type: USB
- Color: Black
- Cable Length: 5.91 ft
- Connector on First End: 1 x 24-pin Type C Male USB 3.0 USB
- Connector on Second End: 1 x 24-pin Type C Male USB 3.0 USB
Manufacturer Warranty: 02 Years Limited Warranty